|City of London, London||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Tax Manager - Advisory (SDLT and Property) - London | £Competitive salary plus car allowance + bonus + annual profit share + generous pension + other excellent benefits | ACCA / ACA / CTA / ATT / ICAS | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join a fast growing award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in London. The Tax Manager is being sought to join and complement the current tax advisory team and support the firm's property related tax work. The role would include providing support to the specialist SDLT Partner in the London tax team but would also include involvement in wider direct or indirect taxation advice, depending on the individual's experience. My client is not looking for a pure SDLT specialist and wider advisory experience including capital allowances, VAT, or direct tax advisory work will be helpful.
Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- The individual would be responsible for advising on a range of bespoke tax planning and transactional tax cases for both individual and corporate clients and will involve working with the relevant specialist Tax Partners.
Tax Manager Requirements:
- A level, ideally degree level and will have obtained a relevant professional qualification i.e. CTA/ACA/ICAS/ACCA.
- Outlook, Word and Excel skills are necessary.
- The individual will already be working in a firm with recognised tax capability. They must have strong technical skills in SDLT and other property taxes.
- Experience of SDLT implications of corporate restructuring, partnerships, exchanges of property and the application of the 3% HRAD.
- Experience in dealing with one-off special assignments, report writing and advising on complicated tax technical areas.
- In addition, the candidate must have confidence in dealing with partners and clients, good organisation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work under pressure in a friendly environment.
- With this role, come the pre-requisites that the candidate is motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of nine offices in the UK plus offices in Dubai, Guernsey, Geneva, Ireland and Zurich. With over 80 partners and over 600 staff, they are recognised as one of the UK's leading firms of private client advisers, specialising in providing advice to a broad range of individuals, their families, businesses and wider interests. The sectors in which they operate include: private wealth; owner-managed businesses; landed estates and rural businesses; sports and entertainment; not-for-profit organisations; corporate finance and professional firms and consulting businesses.