|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rhona Tattersall|
Talent Acquisition Specialist | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Talent Acquisition Specialist. You will be responsible for managing effective global recruitment and onboarding across the business.
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Overall responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding processes for all vacancies (excluding IT) across the business.
- Take ownership of own vacancies as well as leading, managing and developing the team.
- Manage external and internal interview bookings as required, including arranging feedback sessions.
- Monitor all vacancy requests from workforce approval ensuring the team are updated on current open positions and they are assigned accordingly.
- Always look to innovate and implement new sourcing strategies for the team.
- Onboard new suppliers and agencies to support with specialist roles. Maintain strong relationships with current agencies, manage invoicing and evaluate performance.
- Keep up to date with current travel and visa requirements, ensuring the team is also fully aware of them.
- Maintain Cascade, Jira Recruitment project and Teams reports in real-time.
- Complete HR inductions if needed, as well as Health & Safety when required. Provide support to new starters throughout onboarding.
- Produce recruitment and salary benchmarking reports periodically.
- Be an advocate for equal opportunities and ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
- Work closely with HR contacts in all jurisdictions to ensure transparency and consistency.
- Provide hands on support to new hiring managers. Educate them on the recruitment process and provide training as required.
- Be an advocate for company values, maintaining employer brand both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain talent pools for certain vacancies. Proactively identify candidates that align with our hiring priorities
- Strong hands-on, recent experience in an in-house Talent team or agency environment.
- Up to date knowledge of LinkedIn recruiter and other sourcing platforms.
- Detailed knowledge of the full lifecycle recruitment process and able to train/provide support to team members as necessary.
- Resourceful and have a track record of implementing new hiring strategies to achieve business goals.
- Excellent time management and reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player, approachable and trustworthy.
- Presentable and professional.
- Adaptable and able to manage conflicting demands.
- Clear communication skills and ability to converse across different business levels.
- Preferably experienced in managing a small team.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rhona Tattersall , Recruitment Consultant on Rhona.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Recruitment | Talent Acquisitions | In-house | JIRA