|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Talent Acquisition Coordinator - IT | Online Gaming | Gibraltar or Remote in the UK | £25,000 + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Talent Acquisition Coordinator - IT. You will help to deliver an effective recruitment and onboarding service for the business. They will work in close collaboration with the HR team and respective line managers to provide an efficient in-house recruitment service.
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator - IT then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Advertise job vacancies both internally and externally as they are approved weekly on SharePoint, blog, LinkedIn, slack and other recruitment boards as necessary.
- Provide administrative support for newly approved roles, including opening vacancies at the employment office when required
- You'll be responsible for entire full-cycle IT recruitment process and candidate experience
- Responsible for efficient processing of internal and refer a friend applications.
- Maintain Cascade, Jira Recruitment project and Teams reports in real-time.
- Take ownership of vacancies as assigned with responsibility of the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding for these roles. This includes screening CVs, arranging interviews, processing offers and providing feedback.
- Arrange feedback sessions for internal candidates as required
- Obtain references for all new employees, ensuring these are received within the agreed timescale.
- Arrange all travel requirements for new employees including booking flights, accommodation and transfers.
- Maintain a library of job specs
- Complete HR inductions, as well as Health & Safety when required. Provide support to new starters throughout onboarding.
- Maintain and develop relationships with specialist recruitment agencies and manage invoicing.
- Maintain and develop relationships with external Employer of Record entities to ensure efficient and expedient on boarding
- Be an advocate for BetVictor's values, maintaining employer brand both internally and externally.
- Advanced administration skills
- Experience of hiring I T professionals across multi jurisdiction locations
- Experience of working with external agencies and contractors
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly SharePoint, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Aware of the recruitment lifecycle
- Clear communication skills with the ability to converse across different business levels
- Excellent time management and reporting skills
- Team player, approachable and trustworthy
- Has a high level of professionalism and always maintains confidentiality
- Adaptable and able to manage conflicting demands
- Experience using Confluence & JIRA is advantageous
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam , Recruitment Consultant on Sam.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
IT, Recruitment, Talent Acquisitions