|Spain,||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Are you an experienced Systems Administrator with good skills in problem solving, monitoring and troubleshooting processes? Are you looking for an exciting new Lead role in an ambitious organisation with a great team culture? Would you be interested in working in an English-speaking environment on the beautiful South Coast of Spain?
How can we persuade you to apply?
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Systems administrator to lead the systems and DevOps team. You will be joining a dynamic Financial Services provider, with a global presence in their Spanish office. The successful Team Lead will be responsible for the installation and management of Linux based servers as well as the implementation of high availability systems.
This is an exciting role, ideally suited to an energetic and enthusiastic candidate, either already living in the local Spanish area of Malaga or the Costa del Sol, or someone who is willing to relocate here.
Requirements for the systems Team Lead:
- Experience with managing teams
- 4+ years experience in a commercial role, either as a System Administrator or DevOps Engineer with strong skills in the following:
- AWS (Cloud Computing)
- Continuous integration system (Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
- Automation configuration scripts
- HA Architecture.
- Gunicorn (Django)
- Database Clúster (Postgresql/Pgpool, Mysql, RDS, database replication, H.A etc.)
- Shell scripting
- Network storage system
- Revision control software (Mercurial, git, svn etc.)
- Monitoring system (Nagios/Munin, ELK: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana)
- A Computer Science or related degree / 5+ years experience
- Strong English and excellent general communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work closely with others in a team environment
Our client is one of Europe's younger Financial Services providers who have grown significantly over the past few years, reaching global presence. They are seeking committed candidates who are looking to grow their careers with the same amount of energy and drive. Backed by an impressive global investor, this organisation can promise a fun, yet extremely rewarding working environment. They are committed to developing and providing dynamic, cutting-edge applications to the Financial Services industry. If you are passionate about technology and wish to work within a dynamic and progressive culture, then this is the role for you.