|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Customer Service job in Malta! We are looking for a Swedish Customer Support Agent to deliver a high level of service whilst ensuring player satisfaction and maximising sales opportunities. Based in great offices in the popular location of Sliema, our client offer many day to day working benefits on top of the over all benefit of excellent career progression. Our client is rapidly growing, so this could be a great step into long term career progression.
Swedish Customer Support Agent Responsibilities:
- Making all players happy in a fast paced environment
- Taking on board feedback, learning and constantly enhancing your already incredible skills
- Turning registered players into loyal members of the best gaming community using an effective selling approach which is beneficial to both our company & our players
- Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction and team results
Swedish Customer Support Agent Requirements:
- Fluent in Swedish, both written and spoken alongside good English skills
- Experience and a passion in dealing with customers
- Thrive at multi-tasking
- Master new skills quickly
- A positive attitude
Our client offers the complete IGaming solutions for operators and white labels. They provide everything needed in order for a gaming business to succeed. Offering a robust, market leading platform alongside a suit of services for Casino and Sportsbook, our client are rapidly launching new partnerships. As a result they are growing their talented workforce becoming an extremely competitive place to work.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming, Sportsbook, Sportsbetting, Marketing, German, Customer Service, Maximising sales, players, Conversion, Malta