|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
SWEDISH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - IMMEDIATE START| COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS INCLUDING RELOCATION (FLIGHT AND ACCOMODATION) | GIBRALTAR
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit immediately available Swedish Customer Operations Representative to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. Relocation assistance includes flight and 6 months company accommodation, followed by a living allowance.
Swedish Customer Operations Representative Responsibilities:
- Handling all customer related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat and emails)
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer Operation related topics and aspects of the role - i.e. general account queries, game play, payment info and checks, withdrawal checks, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Money laundering and Under-Age prevention checks with external agencies.
- Perform conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers and various outbound projects via telephone, chat and email.
- Analyse and investigate accounts raised to relevant Operation Queues/ Reports and take relevant actions on such accounts as required.
- Perform daily documents checks and deal with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of charge backs and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
- Carry out daily AML and Under-Age checks and take appropriate actions as required.
- Work according to established standards and liaise with the Fraud Dept. on all Risk related issues (RM deposit declines and/or Chargebacks).
- Work as part of the Swedish Team alongside the Swedish Team Leader and Supervisors and Fraud/Support Teams in relevant operational location.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
Swedish Customer Operations Representative Requirements:
- Native Fluency in Swedish and English
- Available to interview and relocate immediately
- Customer service experience
- Willing to work shifts
- Computer Literate
Our client offers ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance includes flight and 6 months company accommodation, followed by a living allowance.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
SWEDISH | CUSTOMER SERVICE |SWEDEN | GIBRALTAR |EUROPE | CUSTOMER