|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Swedish Customer Service Representative | Salary Competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance offered | Gibraltar
Are you a native level Swedish speaker? Do you have strong communication skills and have worked in a Customer Service role previously? Would you like to work for a leading gaming business who reward their staff and offer excellent training and development?
SRGEurope is looking for native level Swedish speaking candidates who have strong customer service skills. We are looking for candidates who have a pro active approach, a strong work ethic and an appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service. You will have a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast paced environment as part of a team in a diverse cultural environment.
Swedish Customer Services Representative Responsibilities:
- Handling customer inquiries via e-mail/phone; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
- You should possess logical reasoning skills with an analytical approach and be willing to work shifts
Swedish Customer Services Representative Skills Required:
- Customer service experience
- Native level Fluency in Swedish
- English language skills to a business standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
- Knowledge of online gaming advantageous but not necessary as full training will be given
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks , Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
Customer Service , Gaming , Gibraltar , Communication , Swedish