|City of London, London||Salary: Full benefits package|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kayleen Ruiz|
Swedish CRM Manager - Attractive salary depending on experience, full benefits package - Online Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit for an experienced CRM Manager to be responsible for the Swedish Market of an international online sector company based in London. The aim of this challenging to improve the demand and growth of marketing and campaigns.
Managing a relatively big team, the Swedish CRM Manager will have a central function within the brand team as they will manage certain areas within the Brand team and liaise with Product Managers and Country Managers to assure that all campaigns perform at their best. The successful candidate will also take ownership of what tools to use, how to improve them and communicate this with relevant stakeholders (Business development/Tech/DBA).
- Manage a growing team of skilled Campaign and CRM Executives
- Internal campaign optimisation/follow up
- Oversee the Loyalty Shop, Refer-a-Friend programme
- "Value segment" groups
- Player churn
- Customer communication
- Conversion on campaign landing pages
- The automated player activation system
- Roadmap for A/B testing tools
- Native level fluent Swedish
- 3 years+ experience using campaign management and email marketing tools
- Highly numerate and data driven
- Ideally experience within the Gaming industry or have a passion for Casino, Poker and Sportsbetting
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.