|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Job in sunny Malaga, Spain! Our client invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, they are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. They are not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And they trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It's a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
Support Business Analyst responsibilities:
- Review and analyse all activities related to incident management and IT support processes, procedures, and task handling with the aim of making recommendations to improve upon them.
- Regularly interface with all functional areas of the business to capture business needs and identify areas for improvement in IT support activities (i.e. understand customer needs and translate them into requirements and tasks for ITOS).
- Reduce communication bottlenecks and breakdowns between ITOS and other functional areas of IT and the business.
- Ensure operational readiness through the OAT process and facilitate the successful transfer of knowledge to ITOS in a timely manner.
- In consultation with ITO management, negotiate, agree on, and track SLA and OLA targets related to IT support with our customers.
- Maintain a dashboard of KPIs related to SLA/OLA compliance and other metrics, and report on these.
- Assist with writing support documentation for products and services.
- Assist with writing support processes and procedures (including SOPs).
Support Business Analyst requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in spoken and written English. You will be interfacing with a variety of key stakeholders within the organization so it is paramount that the tone of these discussions be professional and executed in an efficient manner.
- Background in Information Technology, ideally in IT service management with a strong understanding of IT support practices in an online business.
- Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and explain them in non-technical terms.
- Knowledge of process design and how it applies to process and procedural improvement.
- Ability to capture and understand user requirements and concerns, and to proactively address them.
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours. We are a global organization and many stakeholders are based over a number of time zones.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated team. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
Are you looking for some Sun and Sea, but want to stay near the city with Museums, Waterparks and Innovation Hubs, well Malaga is the place for you with great career potentials and easy routes into the rest of Europe! Why not choose Malaga as your next destination to explore.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT sector and Gaming industry ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Gaming, Business analyst, analytical, business, ITOS, SLA,OLA,KPI´s ITIL,SOP´s and Support Business analyst