|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Marketing job in Gibraltar! As Senior Strategic Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the marketing strategy and innovation leadership for all the digital brands, driving marketing impact to surpass £135m GGR target and accountable for maximising ROI targets achieved across all campaign marketing channels, including integrated marketing campaigning, partnerships and multichannel initiatives.
Senior Strategic marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement the marketing strategy, including all functional responsibilities of integrated marketing campaigns, content marketing, digital PR, multichannel campaigns, campaign and Sponsorship/partnerships, including budget planning, audience profiling and targeting, purchasing media, post campaign analysis and on going optimisation
- Manage the delivery of campaigns for the digital business, including BAU and bespoke acquisitions campaigns
- Liaising with the wider departments to achieve brand and wider marketing obligations.
- Create, analyse and deliver campaign analysis on a weekly basis to the head of marketing and strategic stakeholders
- Lead the team that manages marketing coordination, planning, Content marketing, SEO and PR for all Digital channels
- Responsible for £25m cost control across all marketing campaigns and £30m GGR target
- Responsible for driving strategic recommendation, by monitoring and benchmarking competitor campaign/ financial performance and managing the media plan from multiple 3rd party agencies
- Driving incremental new customers and increasing value of existing ones
Senior Strategic marketing Manager Requirements:
- Significant experience in the planning of and execution of large marketing campaigns and ideally integrated marketing plans
- Be familiar with project management practice and tools
- Significant experience in developing, implementing and measuring performance marketing campaigns across a mix of channels
- Significant senior digital marketing strategy experience, understand a cross channel response measurement framework
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong Commercial awareness and focus
- Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly with the wider digital marketing team
- Strong coaching and commercially focussed leadership experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be creative and ideally have a background of working with a creative agency
- Total integrated marketing experience both on and offline - essential
Please click on the apply button and upload your CV, or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on +44 207 183 6462 or +350 200 69999 or email email@example.com.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k to £150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities.