|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Sportsbook Operations Manager role is based within the Digital Operations team focusing on the Sportsbook product and its operational needs. The Sportsbook Operations Manager will report into the Head of Sports and be broad on its focus, with touchpoints in product, onsite activity, promotions, content and business updates.
Sportsbook Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for controlled betting content including betting specials and all aspects using Sport product providers back office tool. Including leading the scheduling and display of digital sport content.
- Review and identify Sport trends (on player and group level) and work closely with internal departments & Sport product provider to optimise Sport revenues.
- Assisting with devising, executing and optimising sportsbook campaigns alongside CRM & Campaign Execution and providing updates to the wider business where relevant.
- Optimise existing, and initiate new, Sport procedures and projects including promotions, Free Bet & Risk management, Digital Marketing, Multi-Channel and all operational business departments.
- Review trends from operational business departments (Customer Services, Fraud & Payments, VIP etc.) and establish new process in line with the growing sportsbook product and communicate.
- Create and maintain guideline documents (E.g. , sporting calendar) to be used by the wider business and use to lead and assist the scheduling of onsite Sport Marketing materials.
Sportsbook Operations Manager Requirements:
Operations and Product experience
- Proven knowledge/experience of Gaming (Sportsbook) - Essential
- Knowledge of customer service functions, acquisitions and retention
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage Internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to come up with ideas/concepts and suggestions/improvements and follow these through to implementation
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.