|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Sportsbook Operations Coordinator | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package | International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Sportsbook Operations Coordinator for an industry leader within online gaming. The Sportsbook Operations Coordinator will plan & organise the Sportsbook even schedule to deliver the full coverage for a 24/7 operation, 365 days a year for the UK & .com territories.
Sportsbook Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Senior Management & oversee the strategic development of the Sports Operations Department to improve the player journey, their experience, & the overall operational processes
- Define & manage price boost enhancements for our recreational customers based on high profile events across multiple sports to encourage engagement
- Monitor key operational reports to monitor Sportsbook activity, in order to identify specific trends relating to Sportsbook performance, & player activity
- Accountable & responsible for the reporting of department KPIs on performance
- Define campaigns across email, social & other digital channels
- Learn & understand Sportsbook providers bonus system to maximise product offering & engage with recreational customers
- Monitor player trends from specific affiliate channels to ensure player quality is genuine & identify any signs of manipulation or abuse
- Work closely with the VIP Department to ensure customers are on appropriate limits to maximise Sportsbook revenue
Sportsbook Operations Coordinator and Skills:
- English to a native level, both verbal & written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-confident with the ability to build a good rapport quickly
- Experience of working within the gaming industry (Sportsbook) is essential
- Strong Excel skills and confident analysing large data
- Passionate about sport with a clear understanding of the sports betting industry, specifically UK sports
- Target driven with proven experience of working towards and achieving individual and team targets
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like-minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.