|City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, healthcare and pension|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Sports Social Media Manager - International Online Gaming Company - London, UK
Salary up to £55k including bonus, healthcare and pension
Would you like to join a brand new team within a fast growing business which is set to be one of the leading Sportsbook companies internationally? Are you looking for autonomy and freedom within your next role? Would you like to combine your social media management skills with your knowledge and passion for sports?
SRGEurope is looking to recruit an experienced Social Media Manager to continue to develop our client's social media strategy and to establish a new in-house team as well as partnering with agencies to support event/sponsorship activation.
The right candidate will have strong enthusiasm for sports and a proven track record managing social media channels and executing campaigns in the sports betting sector or for a similar consumer brand (sports, entertainment, tech). You will also be leading and driving a team, so management experience is absolutely key to this roles success.
- Defining and implementing a social media strategy to maximise exposure
- Creating and implementing a social media calendar and production of social content (images, video, infographics)
- Creating and running campaigns on a number of social media platforms
- Coordinate with Marketing teams to drive traffic to the blog
- Work closely with Analytics & Insights team to mine social and customer data to generate new campaign ideas
- Coordinate with customer service agents to manage and escalate customer complaints via social channels
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results and presentation of insights/actions
- Creating and owning regular business level reporting around core KPIs to ensure optimisation of performance.
- Developing and maintaining market leading industry knowledge of social media marketing to assist with delivering a top level service.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and establish best practice with Social Media colleagues working for other Group brands
- Working for other Group brands
- A solid passion and interest in sports
- Previous experience of managing teams
- A comprehensive understanding of all disciplines within marketing with proven skills in social media
- Extensive knowledge of and previous experience working with Facebook and other social media applications.
- Understanding of modern web technologies/social platforms and how to apply them to campaigns (including tracking)
- Highly analytical and able to demonstrate ongoing campaign optimisation
Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.