|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Sports Product Owner | Competitive salary plus benefits & relocation assistance and a fun working environment in cool offices | Malta
SRGEurope are seeking a Sports Product Owner, for a leading iGaming service provider in Malta. Our client is rapidly growing, so this could be a great step into long-term career progression.
The Sports Product Owner will have to define stories with comprehensive acceptance criteria, maintain and own the direction of the roadmap, prioritize issues and business as usual work alongside project deliverables.
Sports Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Working with subject matter experts to define stories with comprehensive acceptance criteria
- Maintaining and own the direction of the roadmap
- Prioritizing issues and business as usual work alongside project deliverables
- Ensuring that projects and delivered to the agreed timelines and to the client specification
- Updating stakeholders with timely progress reports, highlighting success and delivery risks (and mitigation strategies identified)
- Manage all projects that are related to the Sports vertical.
- Continually improve our team processes, reducing waste and re-work
- Occasional travel to other offices
Sports Product Owner Requirements:
- 3 years' experience as a product/project manager from the online/software/gambling industry
- Experience using Agile project management methodologies
- Experience of working within or project managing a software delivery team
- Familiarity with TFS and/or JIRA or related Atlassian technology
- A strong background knowledge in sports betting
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to self-motivate and proactively engage stakeholders
- Ambition and drive for a career in product/project management
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.