|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Sports Operations Performance & Planning Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope, one of the leading recruitment agencies in Gibraltar, has been appointed to recruit a Sports Operations Performance & Planning Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. You will be the team lead and be able to assess specific sportsbook data to ensure the Grandstand function is suitability staffed.
With a passion for sports your role will be to ensure that our client's headline proposition and customer experience is relevant, accessible, engaging and industry leading at all times.
Sportsbook Operations Performance &Planning Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning and Scheduling: Sign-off via Operations Managers the compilation of the playbook, the schedule for tomorrows customer experience across both digital platforms, ensuring that all sports fixtures are listed and high profile events are suitability identified for which the Grandstand service will take over the site experience.
- Link in with promotions teams to ensure all known ATL and BTL free bet campaigns and trading price offers are scheduled to create the the bonus fulfilment schedule for the day.
- Ensure the detailed planning of all site content areas dedicated to Grandstand, such as Home Page, Individual Sports Homepage banner carousels, feature content choices, in play default display orders, Default homepage display selection(featured / in-play etc.,)
- Identification of templates to facilitate likely messaging opportunities during the sports schedule - Including , the identification of those markets and selections likely to draw high volumes of Pre match betting volumes within Grandstand events.
- Ensure content is scheduled for log-in messages ahead of Grandstand events, e.g. Trading price boosts, bonus offers etc.
- Manage the relationship supply from Trading of all pre-match trading price boost opportunities for all Grandstand selected events.
- Point contact with the CRM team, ensuring adherence to templates, copy and tone of voice guidelines, gaining visibility of the CRM scheduled activity and utilising analysis and data from BI to optimise engagement metrics from the communications sent within Grandstand. Joining relevant CRM forums and meetings to input from a Grandstand perspective.
- Monitoring the outperformance of activities spend per head vs key competitors, also measuring the reduction in alternative wallet usage in the last 7 day index.
Sports Operations Performance & Planning Manager Requirements:
- Strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Experience of managing and leading teams focused on delivery in a fast paced environment.
- Strong data and financial analytical skills combined with effective decision making capability in order to use data to drive decision and business direction.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability.
- The ability to plan, develop and deliver business improvements in line with strategies.
- Ability to work under pressure and a high attention to detail is a Must!
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Web Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or 0044 207 1836462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.