|City of London, London||Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Sports Marketing Retention Executive / Analyst (German) | Salary £24,000 - £26,000| Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a German speaking Sports Marketing Retention Executive for one of Europe´s fastest growing iGaming businesses based in London, UK.
Working with your colleagues, you will personalise offers based on the preferences and traits of the German betting market. This role includes analysis and excellent excel skills are required.
Sports Marketing Retention Executive (German) responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Produce quarterly plans ensuring that all German events are covered in advance.
- The customer base is very diverse and you need to ensure all the major events they are interested in is covered. This relates to Marketing Communications as well as the content of these comms.
- These plans are produced by the Execs before being discussed and ultimately approved by other stakeholders inside and outside of the department.
- Various pieces of analysis and reporting of promotions.
- Analyse and summarise large amounts of data to spot trends and patterns.
- Manipulate quantitative data and express as graphs and charts.
- These pieces of analysis are shared in various adhoc forms as well as monthly reports.
- Liaising with the Sports Retention Team Leaders and other Executives to ensure all promotions are setup correctly. The department is a very reactive one to sporting events but some promotions are recurrent and these require regular maintenance.
- Troubleshooting of issues working closely with the customer support team.
- Customer Segmentation based on, but not exclusively:
- Customer Behaviour.
- Liaise with other key stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc duties required to be undertaken by Sports Retention Team Leaders and further levels of management.
Sports Marketing Retention Executive (German) requirements:
- Passion and interest in sports.
- Fluent in English & German both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables etc.)
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
- Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions.
- Team player and also comfortable working individually.
- Able to communicate effectively to other key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry. Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Marketing, Sports, Retention, Analysis, Excel, V-lookups, Pivot tables, Analyst, Gaming, Sportsbook, Betting