|City of London, London||Salary: Excellent salary package and career progression|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Excellent package including bonus, healthcare, pension, employee discounts and excellent career progression
Are you passionate about Sports and Gaming? Would you be interested in a hybrid role that combines your creativity, data and excel skills with your personal passion of Sport? Are you looking for a brand new challenge which offers excellent business exposure and progression?
We are recruiting a brand new role for one of our key clients and are looking to source an analytical candidate to join this hugely successful and fast growing brand. You will be part of a talented and dynamic work force and work with like minded people who are extremely ambitious and passionate about sport and gaming.
The successful Retention Executive will personalise sports and gaming promotional offers to players based on their preferences and traits. This is a key role which includes different forms of analysis leading to the strategic development of promotional calendars.
Sports and Gaming Retention Executive - Key Accountabilities:
- Assisting with the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to players across all products and regions
- Various analysis and reporting of promotions
- Analysis of data to spot trends and patterns using
- Liaising with Retention Team Leader to ensure all promotions are setup
- Sending out communications via email, offline, SMS, push notification
- Maintenance of promotions
- Scheduling calendar with stakeholders in the same regional team
- Profiling players to create specific segments and offers
- Liaise with other key stakeholders
- Other ad hoc duties required to be undertaken by Retentions Team Leader
Sports and Gaming Retention Executive - Essential Criteria:
- Experience within the online gaming/sports industry
- Understanding of the execution of promotions
- Excellent Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions
- Able to communicate effectively to other key stakeholders
Do you have what it takes to takes to be their newly appointed Sports and Gaming Retention Executive?
Interviews are already taking place and as this is a competitive opportunity, if you are interested please APPLY NOW to find out more.
Sport , Poker , Casino , Online Gaming , Retention , Promotions , Analysis , Data, Segmentation , Players , Communications , Marketing , Conversion , Stakeholders , London