|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Sports Affiliates Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a talented Sports Affiliate Manager. In this senior role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be working closely with the Head of Affiliates to manage key accounts and develop new acquisition relationships. If you have at least two years' experience, dealing with affiliates, and preferably within the Sports betting industry, then this could be the role for you.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding their brand across the EU and beyond. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background working with Affiliates in Online Gaming and Sports Book, is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring the performance of Affiliate accounts assigned to you
- On a daily basis you will be connecting with your existing Affiliate network and also expanding your portfolio by acquiring new Affiliates
- Taking ownership of the strategies and create incentive programs, to maximise and increase the quality and yield from your existing network
- Ensure the tracking and monitoring of new affiliate accounts has been setup correctly to optimise the different sources of traffic
- Report back in to the Head of Affiliates on a weekly basis
- 2+ Years within an Affiliates role within Online Gaming
- An excellent understanding of the inner workings of the industry, along with outstanding communication and networking skills
- You will definitely need to be results driven, an analytical thinker and able to solve problems, whether that is as part of a team or working on your own initiative
- Be up to date with the latest developments within the industry and be willing to attend industry events to widen cooperation within your network
If you are an experienced and talented Affiliate Manager with a demonstrable experience of managing Online Gaming projects, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.