|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Sportsbook Marketing Specialist | Competitive Salary, Relocation Package, Bonus, Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sportsbook Marketing Specialist for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The Sportsbook Marketing Specialist will have a passion for Sports Betting and your role will be to ensure that our clients headline proposition and customer experience is relevant, accessible, engaging and industry leading at all times. This position is responsible for working with the Sportsbook and CRM team on creation, implementation and evaluation of all main sportsbook marketing activity, with the aim of maximising the value of sportsbook players across multiple products and platforms.
Sportsbook Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with the Sportsbook team to create and implement the main promotional plan and CRM schedule for all active customers at our new sportsbook brand, on multiple platforms.
- Implement the main sportsbook promotional plan, as well as adhoc marketing campaigns to target sportsbook players throughout their player lifecycle.
- Coordinate the builds of marketing materials - in-play and offline - ensuring a high level of QA is adhered to.
- Coordinate the creation, testing and QA of all sportsbook bonus and campaign builds - ensuring a high level of QA is adhered to.
- Coordination and review of contact lists, checking the accuracy of the data and the segmentation of lists.
- Creation of target audiences and campaigns through our CRM and marketing tools.
- Gain expert knowledge on the sportsbook CMS system and any other sports-related systems
- Gain a deep understanding of our main CRM Tool (Optimove) and how it can be used to its full potential.
- Periodic reporting of campaigns Vs benchmarks.
- Work with Analytics to create post-campaign analysis and review success factors and opportunities for optimisation.
Sportsbook Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in at least one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, Mathematics or related field
- Online Sportsbook experience
- Enthusiasm and passion for sports
- Experience of working in an Email Marketing team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Team player
- Good understanding of HTML and all Microsoft office applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving with a "can do" attitude
- Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Sportsbook | Gibraltar | Marketing | Email Marketing | Online Gaming