|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Reporting to the Head of Sponsorship the Sponsorship Manager will take full responsibility for the portfolio of high profile sponsorships. The purpose is to continually develop, plan and implement the sponsorship strategy, seeking to effectively utilise budgets and create integrated campaigns that appeal to existing and prospective players. As a Sponsorship Manager it will be your responsibility to ensure every opportunity to promote the brand is maximised. The Sponsorship Manager will lead a team of Sponsorship Account Managers, ensuring they progress their skill set in delivering effect sponsorship campaigns within the portfolio. The Sponsorship Manager will work in partnership with the Head of Sponsorship to evolve the existing sponsorship portfolio, assess new opportunities and develop strategies across specific territories.
Sponsorship Manager (Spain) Responsibilities:
- Develop long term strategic relationships with sponsors and partners
- Manage their team to complete the day to day operational requirements of campaign management from development to execution to post implementation review.
- Recommend on new commercial opportunities as well as exit plans
- Manage agencies and suppliers to ensure objectives and sponsorship strategy is achieved
- Work with wider brand, marketing and analytics team to identify new ways to integrate and use sponsorship as a catalyst for marketing
- Ensure the teams activity is delivered within budget
- Communicate current sponsorship activities internally to mid and senior stakeholders.
- Ensure that sponsorships are evaluated and comply with strategy/targets
Sponsorship Manager (Spain) Requirements:
- Previous relevant experience both within brand marketing as well as identified sponsorship field (Gaming and/or sport)
- Excellent understanding of brand
- Strong experience and competency in all marketing disciplines (ATL, BTL, Digital, Experiential, Media)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills together with strategic ability and commercial thinking
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Manage a team effectively
- Analytical competency to review all sponsorship
- Fluent in Spanish is desirable but not essential
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.