|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Sponsorship & Partnership Manager | Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sponsorship & Partnership Manager to join an International company with offices based in Gibraltar. The Sponsorship & Partnership Manager will be responsible for the planning, delivering & evaluating the sponsorship & partnership portfolio for the Gaming brands.
Sponsorship & Partnership Manager Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Define a long term strategy for our key partnerships across Gaming Brands, driving the implementation of this strategy to deliver a cohesive long term sponsorship plan for the business to best use investment in this area & align with brand positioning
- Accountable for the effectiveness and ROI of all partnership & sponsorship investment throughout the year
- Procure & evaluate new sponsorship & partnership opportunities based on the needs of the business as well as producing business cases for investment in potential deals
- Work with external creative agency on delivering ATL creatives for sponsorships & support the process from start to finish
- Work with internal creative team on briefing any digital or press marketing collateral for sponsorship & PR activation
- Take ownership of budgetary controls for partnership, sponsorship & PR spend, payment of invoices & overall tracking of spend levels including activation fees & branding production
- Work with the wider digital & SEO marketing team to ensure that your activity benefits other areas, for example utilizing partnerships for SEO benefit
- Organise & execute PR activities as a calendar of events, using appropriate strategies, tactics & channels to activate & report on effectiveness
- Ensure that all activity in your channel is efficiently reported on throughout the financial calendar by producing weekly & monthly reports for the Head of Gaming & MD of Gaming Brands
- Manage all gifting & rewards for the brands & managing the events & rewards exec to ensure that we achieve cost efficiencies through strong supplier management
Sponsorship & Partnership Manager Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree preferred but not essential
- Marketing qualification preferred
- 3-4 years Previous online experience essential; ideally gained within the online gaming industry
- Experience running partnership marketing strategy expected
- Experience in developing & executing media plans
- Exemplary written & spoken English
- Detail focused but able to see the "big picture" & maintain progress
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, highly analytical & data driven with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to come up with ideas/concepts & suggestions/improvements & follow these through to implementation
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share & play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail & online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.