|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Spine Animator | Online Gaming | Remote | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Spine Animator.
Want to be part of an exciting gaming studio with fully remote working? We are working with a forward-thinking gaming studio founded by mathematicians behind some of the best games in Vegas. They focus on making online games for gamblers by giving them what they want most - a great gambling experience.
The math models drive the design process, but of course that is only the beginning. Perfecting theme, timings, sounds, animations and player experience bring our math models to life.
If you are an experienced Spine Animator and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Generous benefits package and tailored career development opportunities.
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Health Care
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Onsite Gym
What will you be doing?
- Create and animate characters, environments, and FX in different styles.
- Bring characters, effects, and ambient effects into life.
- Work with programmers to achieve the best possible animations within the technology we use.
- Work closely with sound designers to get the perfect timing and feeling in the game.
- Apply your knowledge of optimization techniques to meet memory limitations.
- Assist with art reviews, giving verbal and visual feedback when needed.
- Revise animations as requested by the Art Director.
- Work with the team to meet project milestones and deadlines set by the Studio.
- Being the main bridge between Art and Engineering
What will you need to succeed?
- Excellent skills in 2D and 3D animation
- The ability to produce animations in a variety of styles
- Experience in drawing and Illustration.
- Experience in slot machine games (mobile platform) is a plus
- Strong communication and computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite, Spine and Maya (or alternative 3D)
- Exceptional technical proficiency in processing all types and sizes of graphical assets according to specific requirements with a demonstrated comfort level utilizing a variety of tools, utilities, techniques and procedures.
- An understanding of the limitations that come with mobile hardware and web-based games.
- Proficiency in optimization techniques for web based applications for developer handoff
- Determined, proactive and confident personality
- Willingness and hunger to learn and develop
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
If you are an experienced Spine Animator, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords - Animation, Spine, Gaming, 2D, 3D, Illustration, Adobe