|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Spanish Compliance Executive | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits | Relocation Package | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Spanish Compliance Executive for an international Gaming company based in Malta. Our client offers a dynamic, fun and rewarding working environment with an endless list of benefits and perks! The Spanish Compliance Executive will be will be working very closely with the Head of Compliance and other key stakeholders.
Spanish Compliance Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent violations of regulations and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify risks or non-compliance
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Occasional travel to industry conferences
- Support compliant business operations by providing the business with advice and support
- Compilation and maintenance of reports, returns and notifications for stakeholders
- Build and manage a sound relationship with all internal and external stakeholders
Spanish Compliance Executive Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within the Legal/Compliance or Gaming Industry
- The ability to apply legal and other provisions
- A methodical approach to recording information and evidence
- High level of verbal and numerical reasoning ability
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish
- Experience of dealing with Spanish gambling regulations (DGOJ)
- Experience of collation and reporting of high-level complex material to deadlines
- The ability to apply legislation and regulations in gambling operations.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
DGOJ | Spanish and English | Legal Compliance | Gambling