|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Solutions Architect - Digital | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Solutions Architect - Digital to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Solutions Architect - Digital will be a key representative of the business and deliver the highest quality service. They work with digital business leaders to shape technology strategy and create and implement strategic technology roadmaps.
- Work with business, development, data and infrastructure SMEs to design and implement bespoke technology solutions.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of s digital gaming platform, content management system, mobile apps, payment systems, web analytics, loyalty, CRM and data systems.
- Create strong relationships across the operational and technology community, and influence business planning and decision making.
- Create and communicate a vision for Digital Architecture, ensuring full buy-in across the business & technology community and aligning technology programmes and service initiatives to that vision.
- In consultation with senior business and IT stakeholders, develop and own technology roadmaps that deliver strategic digital and omni-channel capabilities.
- Take ownership of a Solution Design and communicate it to all members of a project team.
- Convey technical, architectural, functional and impact and risk elements of the design to technical and non-technical members.
- Extensive relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills across all levels - including executive level stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and model complex business and technology requirements, and create robust, extendable
- Use of markup languages such as UML to depict complex software solutions.
- Knowledge of TOGAF / Zachman / other EA frameworks
- Agile epic/user story creation and Behaviour Driven Development
- Good understanding of current application development, project management (Agile/Prince) and service delivery methodologies
- Record of delivering software and systems integration solutions within a complex business
- Service oriented architecture and microservices
- Data storage including SQL, NoSQL, Graph DBs, distributed caches
- SOAP/REST web service design, messaging systems (MSMQ or Service Bus)
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
High level of Technical skills | Strong communication skills | Design | Project Development | Clients | Online