|Republic of Ireland||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Software Test Engineer | Ireland |Selenium, Appium, Automation, Manual,
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for a Software Automation Test Engineer to join our clients QA team based in Dundalk, Ireland. The role will involve working with teams of project managers, developers, solution architects, online & retail product owners and business analysts. The Software Automation Test Engineer we are looking for will be responsible for the planning, development, documentation and execution regression and smoke test cases within test and production online & retail environments.
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing test cases with the help of selenium and Appium tool.
- Should be proficient in creating web and mobile automation suite.
- Report on metrics for automation test coverage.
- Execution of manual and ad-hoc tests.
- Ability to grasp and understand the applications with less documentations.
- Constantly improve and contribute to documentation.
- Follow QA processes and procedures.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas.
- Collaborating with the development team to solve application faults.
Software Test Engineer Requirements
- 3-5 years' experience in a software testing role.
- A Higher-Level Degree such as Computing, Computer Science or related.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Serenity, JMeter - the latter for load testing only).
- Experience in creating mobile automation framework from scratch for both platforms Android & iOS.
- Knowledge of using (XCUITest for iOS and UiAutomator2 for android) mobile test automation framework.
- Experience using Java with Page Object Model Design Pattern.
- Working experience with OOP languages such as Java or C#.
- Experience with testing APIs and back-end applications.
- Experience in web debugging proxy tools like Charles, Fiddler, and MITM for logging HTTP/S traffic.
- Experience using build automation tool Maven and Testing framework like TestNG, Junit.
- Experience in Automation Reporting using Extent PDF report, Spark report, Cucumber report.
- Strong ability with Test Estimation, Test Planning, Test Execution, Bug reporting and tracking.
- Knowledge working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to interrogate databases using SQL.
- Solid experience of product and testing tools such as Kanban, JIRA Agile, Bugzilla, TestRail, etc.
- Experience building, maintaining and extending regression suite and automation test suites.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you. We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
| Onlinegaming | Selenium | Appium | Automation| Manual