|Málaga, Spain||Salary: €50000 - €60000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Want a job in Spain? We have been appointed to recruit a Software Test Architect for an outstanding international company with offices in Spain. The Software Test Architect will be joining an established Malaga based team who are going through an exciting period of growth.
Software Test Architect Responsibilities:
- Joining a product team, the Software Test Architect will initially look at the way in which automated testing takes place, reviewing it and improving on it
- The Software Test Architect will thereafter then take care of the automated testing across all applications (desktop and web)
- Opportunities further down the line will include taking charge of the Quality management strategy for the company
Software Test Architect Skills required include:
- Experience in a similar Test Architect role
- High level of English fluency is essential
- Qualification in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Software Testing Certification beneficial
- Experience testing both web and desktop applications
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Solid experience writing and maintaining automated tests
- Demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing fundamentals
- Be adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate to with both technical and non-technical staff
- Proof of eligibility to work in the EU and hold a valid work visa if applicable
Our client is a leader in the market in product innovation. You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people. Their working environment is high tech and fun and they place value on work/life balance. Malaga is a lively city which is able to offer one an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +34 951 254 254 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IT sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Testing, QA, Automation, SDET, STE, Software Test Engineer, Test, Test Architect, Software Testing