|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
With a strong background in developing across the full API cycle, with proven expertise in API development and server side technologies, you are independent and inventive, you communicate and collaborate effectively and have a hunger to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Software Engineer - Node.Js Responsibilities:
Develop and code on high-volume, low latency APIs, building applications that focus on simplicity, scalability, and performance.
- Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets.
- Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into a set of reusable components using elegant code solutions.
- Participate in and/or take ownership over internal software architecture & feature development, from requirements gathering, to design & implementation, to production deployment.
- As part of the development team work with operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
Software Engineer - Node.Js Requirements:
Passionate about API development - you know and follow best practices creating well-architected REST APIs proficient with all aspects of modern server side development.
- Solid engineer, finding something magical in solving problems with elegant but simple solutions.
- You have deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Enthusiastic, clear & concise communication with technical & technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner, up-to-date and capable of keeping pace with API latest trends and technologies.
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble, you get things done!
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Software Engineer - Node.Js will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or Tom.Thronicker@srgeurope.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Software Engineer, Node.Js, API, API development, OOP, Design patterns, Server side technology, REST API, Software architecture, Agile,