|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
We have been appointed to recruit a Software Engineer (Java) by a fast-paced, dynamic, ego-free tech company based in sunny Gibraltar. The successful Software Engineer (Java) will join the company's Digital IT team, reporting to the Marketing Tools Team Lead, and immediately begin implementing their knowledge alongside a team full of energy, ambition, and passion.
Software Engineer (Java) Responsibilities:
I'm looking for a particular type of candidate, someone who is independent, inventive, and a good communicator. You will:
- Work in a small team that works on distinct projects, using the most appropriate design patterns
- Be able to identify the value and long-term benefits of established standards and continue to assist in their evolution
- Develop and code backend applications by building features that focus on performance, simplicity, and usability
- Play a key role in the full development cycle, and have a say in the direction of product and feature sets
- Be able to take feature requests and technical requirements, and translate them into a set of reusable components using elegant coding solutions
Software Engineer (Java) Requirements:
As a Java Engineer who is keen on a challenge, and continuous learning, you will:
- Know Java (7+) inside out, and be familiar with Spring framework (core, web, data, boot, integration, cloud, test….)
- Have good experience with middleware messaging systems like Apache ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- Ideally know the Vaadin and Drools frameworks, and have good experience in backend-middleware architectures (concurrency, message and service orientated architectures
- Have a passion for these technologies, and really love the problem-solving side of the work, developing elegant and simple solutions to the problems you face
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.