|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Software Engineer | Java, Spring| Fully remote UK only
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Software Engineer to join a leading global technology group. As the Software Engineer, this role requires an analytical thinker who is willing to pay significant attention to detail in their work. It requires empathy and understanding of what the team is going tasked with. We're also looking for someone who seeks progression and embraces the prospect of being part of a growing organization, where they can personally make a difference.
If you are an experienced Software Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Fully remote
- £65- £75,000
- Financial planning support
- Time off benefits
- Medical cover and participation rewards
- Full Security Clearance
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for managing and executing end-to-end for key technology platforms and be accountable for projects
- Develop enterprise class & scalable web applications
- Enhance and support existing web application functionality which includes new feature development and resolving complex code issues as reported
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, product managers and engineers to build modern, scalable, user friendly and functionally robust web applications in an AGILE environment
- Participate in all aspects of SDLC including analysis, requirements, design, implementation, testing and support.
- Use principles, guidelines and best practices as defined
- Reviewing and analysing feature requirements
- Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation
- Researching and embrace new techniques and technology to improve technology
- Other duties may be assigned
- Focus on quality throughout with strong unit testing
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Experience working with stakeholders to establish acceptance criteria
- 3+ minimum years of relevant work experience
- Experience in core Java, Spring core framework, Spring Boot, Thymeleaf, Spring MVC.
- Experience with using or designing APIs
- Experience with ORM technologies such as Hibernate
- Experience with Relational Databases; MSSQL Server is an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and communicate project status accurately.
- Team player with a "can-do" attitude. Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Comfortable using source control repository such as GIT and task management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in fault finding and resolving priority 1 production issues.
If you are an experienced Software Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Java | Spring | API | Microservices | Hibernate