|Watford, Hertfordshire||Salary: £60000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Software Developer in test / SDET | £60,000 plus benefits including healthcare and pension | IT Consultancy | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Software Developer in test / SDET'S to join an IT consultancy. Our client is looking for candidates with Java experience.
As this is a consultancy business, you will travel to clients who will mainly be based around the London area, however you are to expect further travel. The company has a wide range of clients including FTSE listed companies and you will deal with a range of stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application types and platforms: Web, Mobile, Desktop, Services
- Coding automated test scripts, in accordance with industry-standard best-practice
- Contributing to the planning, design and implementation of test automation frameworks using best-practice techniques and principles
- Business facing/ working closely with the project team
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Java skills
- Extensive experience of BDD and TDD Methodologies
- Strong Agile testing skills
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of creating test scenarios and acceptance tests against user stories
- Solid API and Web Services testing skills (REST, WebAPI)
- Exposure to Cucumber JVM / Cucumber / Gherkin tools for Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Solid experience of implementing Automation Testing
- Experience of JUnit test development
- Understanding of Object-Oriented (OO) Design
- Familiar with databases and knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with distributed source control (Git/Stash)
- Experience using JSON/XML objects
Our client is an growing consultancy within and offers you the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients. The company offers great benefits and an opportunity to further your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: SDET, Software Developer, Software Development, Testing, Java, API, Web Services testing, Cucumber, Gherkin, BDD, Junit, JSON, XML , GIT, SQL, Automation testing