|Reading, Berkshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Our client is looking for a highly talented Software Developer in Test (SDET) to join their expanding development team. The Software Developer in Test should be highly experienced in building automation frameworks suitable for a wide range of products (Web, Mobile, Tablet and backend). All products are built in HTML5, Flash and Java technologies.
Software Developer in Test (SDET) Responsibilities:
- Build Automation frameworks from scratch in Cucumber and Selenium to test products (available on Web, Mobile and Tablet)
- Work closely with Java & HTML5 Developers, coding in Java & HTML5 to build cutting-edge and complex test suites
- Build & maintain tests for new products and legacy products
- Create build pipelines using Jenkins to schedule tests
- Work with the development team to build and maintain tests
- Share knowledge, coach & mentor the QA team
- Support the Test Manager through the Testing Life Cycle
Software Developer in Test (SDET) Experience and Skills:
- Experience within a similar SDET role
- Experience with testing frameworks/tools: JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, JBehave
- Experience using Node JS, NPM, Nightwatch JS
- Experience of mocking frameworks
- Appium/Mobile/Cucumber/Selenium/BDD/Java/Soap UI
- Atlassian tooling (Jira, Confluence, Jenkins)
- Experience with: white/Black Box testing, web app testing, mobile app testing, regression testing, script/tool generation, test automation, Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with continuous integration and have worked using build tools such as Jenkins or similar ones
- Java Development - must have strong coding experience
- Experience creating and maintaining enterprise level Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) automation framework
- Understanding of major browsers and browser development tools.
- Ability to pair with developers to implement Acceptance Tests.
- Experience designing, creating, documenting and maintaining test automation scripts/code
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 02071836462 or email Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.