|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Software Developer in Test | Online Gaming| Malta / Remote
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Software Developer in Test to contribute to and review the creation of designs for production software. You will be joining an exciting gaming brand in Malta working on exciting technology in the gaming industry. You will require advanced programming skills to create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
To be successful as a developer in test, you should have a passion for designing, development, and testing and the ability to upgrade your technical skills within the constantly changing technology sector.
Software Developer in Test Responsibilities:
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent designing and programming skills (Java is beneficial)
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Exposure to BDD / Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Manual and automation testing
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Testing, java, manual, automation, BDD