|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: plus benfits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Software Development Engineer In Test | Competitive Salary + Benefits Package, Relocation Assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test to join an exciting, high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. They offer relocation assistance for candidates living in the EU/UK.
Software Development Engineer in Test Responsibilities:
Liaise with other teams to identify appropriate test coverage & create test data as necessary.
- Automate Tests for API level interfaces.
- Automate Tests for interactive applications on various browsers & platforms.
- Automate Tests for native applications on iOS & Android.
- Perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues & risk have been correctly identified & are proactively monitored & managed.
- Work with the project team to provide accurate estimation of testing activities within a sprint lifecycle.
- Identify & facilitate the delivery of test environment requirements.
- Play an active part in the continuous improvement of the software delivery approach.
- Provide mentoring & support to UAT analysts & other team members
- Escalate any causes for concern that may impact the quality of the end product.
- Provide test results with supporting data to facilitate go live decision making.
- Actively promote QA activities across the project team & relevant business functions.
- Anticipate problems & identify long term implications of decisions & actions
Software Development Engineer in Test Requirements:
- Experienced working with various testing frameworks/ tools, such as: Jmeter, QTP/UFT, Selenium, SoapUI, Appium, TestComplete.
- Writing & maintaining automated test suites.
- Distributed testing: Jmeter Distributed, Selenium Grid.
- Jenkins integration is highly desirable (consolidated knowledge in how automated tests should be integrated in a CICD pipeline is required).
- Experience with object-oriented programming language is a must (Java, Ruby or
- SQL/PLSQL, XML / XPath, Regexp, WebServices.
- Version control systems (Git or Mercurial).
- Adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, & schedules.
- Very good working knowledge of client / server & web based applications.
- Experience with scripting language (VBs, JS, Bash or PHP). - Desirable
- Performance Tests of Web Applications & Webservices. - Desirable
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
SDET | Software Development Engineer in Test | Tester | Software Tester | Test | testing frameworks | testing tools | Jmeter | QTP | UFT | Selenium | SoapUI | Appium | TestComplete | Automation | Automated | Test Suites | Jmeter | Selenium | Java | Ruby| C# |