|Republic of Ireland||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Valentina La Gatta|
Social Media Manager | Online Gaming | Ireland
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Social Media Manager passionate about sports and entertainment. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Ireland, you will be responsible for overseeing the brands Social Media strategy and leading a team of Social Media Executives to produce unique and engaging content.
Our clients are a well-established name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector and are rapidly growing their online presence. They offer a relaxed, flexible yet fast paced work environment and are looking for a like-minded team player, with a strategic mind set and all-inclusive knowledge of the community.
If you are an experienced Social Media Manager, with deep knowledge of the Online Gaming industry, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- A fantastic collaborative and friendly work environment.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation and Private Healthcare.
- Training and Development.
What you will be doing:
- Defining, planning, and executing the social media strategy to drive and underpin brand engagement and commercial KPIs for the business.
- Managing the social media team to develop tactical, culturally relevant, creative, unique content.
- Outlining the social channels' roles within a campaign and identifying KPIs to measure success against.
- Providing analysis of channel, campaign element and content performance.
- Ensuring familiarity with widely used and emerging social media technology channels and position the agency as thought leaders in the social spectrum.
- Drive revenue growth via social media business.
- Cultivating new communicates and managing branded online communities using a variety of social media channels.
- 3+ years' experience in digital content within the Online Gaming industry with proven experience of community and social media management.
- Experience of managing social implementation for high-level brand and sponsorship campaigns.
- Strategic mind set and ability to develop cohesive social media strategies that influence business KPIs.
- Market leading knowledge of all social media platforms across all devices.
- Experience of managing at least 1 direct report.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms.
If you are an experienced and creative Social Media Manager, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Valentina La Gatta, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Social Media Manager | Sports | Entertainment