|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Salary|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Social Media Executive - Sportsbook | Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits | Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar or London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Social Media Executive - Sportsbook to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar and London.
You will be an experienced social media/content marketing exec with a keen interest in all things sports. Ideally from a sports book brand, the Social Media Executive - Sportsbook will appreciate how to position offers and specials to customers as well as how to engage a community with relevant talking points, fixtures and trends.
Social Media Executive - Sportsbook Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, creation, management and reporting of content and campaigns for the business social media channels.
- Collate and deliver innovative and engaging content with which to populate digital and social media assets / channels in conjunction with the promotion of these in traditional media and retail outlets.
- Coordinate the SM marketing content calendar to include content, creative and campaign plans to socially support multi-channel promotions and initiatives.
- To develop suitable social content and campaigns to support and promote the brands
- Point of contact for supporting retail and digital social media champions and effective management and governance thereof.
- Manage the paid spend daily in line with agreed budgets, monitoring performance to determine future spend
- Support the chat host team to manage community management and analyse conversations and grow engagement levels. Due to the nature of the role, some out of office hours monitoring/responses may be required.
- Produce regular competitor, campaign and overall SM reports.
- To coordinate and implement social campaigns as necessary, combining research, planning, design, execution, paid spend and evaluation.
- To work closely with our social media and PR agencies to ensure a consistent approach to our content strategy.
Social Media Executive - Sportsbook Requirements:
- A degree in marketing, journalism or new media.
- At least two years' experience within a social media role
- Excellent knowledge of paid social, Facebook advertising and custom audiences
- Constantly up to date with social media best practice, algorithm and user interface changes.
- Design expertise with knowledge of graphic design software and creating /repurposing assets for social media.
- Significant knowledge of social media channels, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and blogging.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop or similar design software.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Social Media | Gibraltar| Content Marketing | Online Gaming | Sportsbook | Sports betting