|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Site Reliability Engineer | Competitive salary + healthcare, pension, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Site Reliability Engineer will join the Infrastructure team based in Gibraltar. Relocation assistance is available for candidates living in the EU/UK.
Site Reliability Engineer Responsibilities:
Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, development software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Advertise DevOps culture.
- Automation of processes and daily routines.
- Work with development, testing, end users and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the path to production.
- Provide technical direction to establish, align and evolve operational standards.
- Troubleshooting and improving existing infrastructure and systems.
- Using existing ticketing systems.
- You will be required to work a rotating shift pattern with other engineers.
- Support of a Linux production environment, including Operating System, Storage, Web Layers and Cloud Technologies and work in a DevOps oriented solution including tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
- Design, implement and architect new solutions for the above environment.
- Manage and monitor the services, including provisioning of new hardware, virtual machines and containers and analysing problems that impact services.
Site Reliability Engineer Requirements:
Proven experience working in an infrastructure focused team.
- 2-3 years of experience working as UnixOps/DevOps.
- +5 years' experience analysing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues within a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented and micro-services architecture requiring 24x7 availability.
- An appreciation for DevOps methods (communication, collaboration, integration & automation).
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Cloud computing principles, Automation and auto provisioning tools.
- Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An amazing attention to detail.
- Good written communication skills.
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation package is available for candidates in the EU / UK.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Site Reliability | Gibraltar | Ansible | Docker | Terraform | DevOps| Linux | UnixOps