|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Site Manager - Japan | International Online Gaming Company | Competitive Salary, plus benefits | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Site Manager - Japan to maintain the B2B partners' Japanese language websites. You will ensure that the websites are up-to-date, relevant and correct. Having an excellent understanding of the products, as well as the relevant demographic in Japan for our B2B partners, you will ensure the right products are offered at all times.
- Maintenance of the clients' website.
- Defining products that are key to developing the B2C offerings of our B2B partners' websites.
- Maintenance of all texts on the site.
- Making recommendations for on-site promotions.
- Writing Japanese language copy for various purposes and departments.
- Analysis of on-site product performance and reports for our B2B partners.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for website optimisation.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 3 years' experience in a comparable role in an e-commerce/e-gaming business.
- Native Japanese speaker.
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese in addition to English
- Talented Japanese language copywriter (with the ability to write effective and creative advertising copy)
- Creative in finding ways to acquire customers and grow the business
- Good working knowledge with MS Office Software (Excel)
- Working knowledge of HTML and web-site design.
- You will be based in Gibraltar, but this role may require travel to the AsiaPac region.
Our client is a world leader in their Sector with a global customer base. They are a consistent marketing innovator and one of Europe's fastest growing Online Gaming companies. Working in sunny Gibraltar, life is fast-paced, demanding and very rarely predictable. Our client has an open culture that is often associated with start-ups. All employees feel comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. They encourage interaction across teams so that everyone has the opportunity to grow. Work hard and play hard is their philosophy!
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.