|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Site Manager | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Site Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
The Site Manager is responsible for the delivery of first class web content configuration for multiple gaming brands. The Site Manager will be part of the web content team who are tasked with producing engaging and effective online customer experiences across all web based platforms and devices.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of general website content updates including text and image changes, promotion configuration and implementation for all platforms
- Scheduling and publishing daily content as per business requirements
- Proofing, debugging, cross browser testing, to ensure pixel perfect execution of all web content
- Upkeep and maintenance of web platform content management system
- Ability to collaborate in face to face meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met
- Work closely with Gaming, Marketing, Product and other internal teams to develop concepts and ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and platforms
- Daily testing of web platforms to ensure content, links, images and content are correct and fully functional
- Quality check and proof all personal web content production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design
Site Manager Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar
- Fluency with front-end technologies HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Image formats, CMS systems, Cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, Adobe Photoshop, W3C Web Standards
- Ability to produce responsive web pages for mobile, tablet and desktop devices from design mockups
- Experience working with CMS required - experience of Liferay Portal high advantageous
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web experiences.
- Ability to work with high-profile websites
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Previous track record of creating innovative web experiences
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Site Manager | Web Content | Online gaming | Gibraltar | CMS | front end development