|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Service Operations Analyst job in Gibraltar!
As the Service Operations Analyst you will report directly to the MISOC Manager and be responsible for driving operational excellence throughout the technology organisation by execution of a high standard of day to day operational duties within the Major Incident & Service Operations Centre (MISOC).
Service Operations Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance of ALL Group services ensuring all systems are managed to SLA requirements.
- Respond to and coordinate, with the MISOC Manager, resources in the event of a Major Incident impacting the Groups services.
- Identify and verify service impact to customers through monitoring, alerting and incident management, and dispatch subject matter experts in support of problem resolution.
- Effectively manage 3rd party, suppliers and vendors ensuring the support and commitment is carried out for major incidents and where needed escalate to senior management.
- Contribute to Post Incident Reviews by ensuring the right level of attendance by key team members and have a clear disciplined model that is followed.
- Ensure all IT teams (internal/external) follow incident management process for all incidents.
- Contribute to Event Support Models ensuring that the most optimal operating models, processes and procedures in place for all key sporting events and busy sporting calendars.
- Participate in Hyper Care models where needed so that we offer the best service to our customers following the launch and delivery of new products and features.
- Maintain, develop and improve reporting capabilities in the TOC; making regular reports to management on compliance with SLA objectives.
- Creation of knowledge articles for Service Desk and End-Users.
- Work on various shifts to facilitate 24x7x365 support. All shifts will be office based.
Service Operations Analyst Requirements:
- Technology related degree level or higher qualification
- ITIL or similar certification
- Worked in FTSE 100 organisation
- Minimum 1 years' Network Operations and/or Help Desk experience in a managed or data center services environment
- Working knowledge of client specific networking technologies: switches and routers, networking infrastructure technologies, WAN technologies, etc.
- Working knowledge of technologies inc.: Active Directory, Unix, Windows OS, VPN, wireless connectivity, remote access, etc.
- Good understanding of monitoring tools inc. New Relic, Solarwinds, Splunk and ELK.
- Good understanding of ITIL Framework principles of service support
- Experience of working and delivering in a high-pressure environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work together in a team and travel across different locations.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Active Directory| Switches and Routers | Networking Infrastructure | Unix | WAN | New Relic | ITIL Framework |Solarwinds | eGaming | Splunk | ELK FTSE 100| Enterprise Ticketing Systems