|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Technology Service Development Manager | Competitive Salary, Benefits and Relocation assistance | Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Technology Service Development Manager to join an International Gaming Company. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
The Technology Service Development Manager will ensure the introduction of a new Technology Partner or Service to the business, or changes to existing Partner obligations are delivered in an operationally sustainable manner, working alongside the different business & Product Teams within the company.
Technology Service Development Manager Duties include but are not limited to:
- Engage with business teams & Technology Delivery Functions to understand business drivers and proposed roadmap of product changes required
- Work with wider Service Quality function to define & own the Service Development Strategy and ensure that the introduction of new Technology Partners Services or changes to existing obligations are delivered in line with ITIL SLM Processes
- Liaise internal business units and external Partners to negotiate and agree any operational Service Level requirements (inc. SLR, & SLT) for any proposed / developing services executed under contract
- Work with the Transition Team to ensure services provided meet contractual Service Level requirements
- Ensure any changes to Services provided are suitably governed from both an operational & commercial perspective
- Work with Information Security & Compliance and Procurement Teams to ensure operational best practices are aligned within any Partners Services offered
- Work with wider Service Management Team, be responsible for identified SIP delivery to improve overall service offering, by driving resolution through investment & sponsorship, working with Continuous Improvement Function as required
- Review any gaps in existing Partner obligations against Service Level Management Strategy and be responsible for action plan to address working with the Service Relationship Manager
- Own Service Catalogue process to reflect any change to operational capability of services offered
- Conduct annual (or as appropriate) review of the Service Level process and negotiate, agree and control any amendments necessary
- Identify opportunities for service innovation and continuous service
Technology Service Development Manager Skills and Experience required:
- Technology related degree Level or higher Qualification
- ITIL or similar certified and a good understanding of the ITIL Framework with experience in definition & management of SLM principles
- Awareness of Agile Framework delivery & Methodologies.
- Worked in FTSE 100 organisation
- Demonstrable experience of supporting large scale business & Technology change from a Service Quality perspective
- Relationship Management skills (both business &Technical)
- Definition of & SLA creation
- Innovative in respect of Service Quality and ways in which it can be improved
- Computer literate with experience in using ServiceNow ITSM Toolset
- Ability to travel across all office locations
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Technology, IT, ITIL, SLM Principles, Agile, Relationship, SLA, ServiceNow,