|City of London, London||Salary: Plus excellent benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
The SEO Outreach Executive will work across all content, technical and outreach campaigns, with the focus on outreach function. The SEO Outreach Executive will provide operational support to Outreach Manager and external SEO agencies for the campaigns on this channel.
SEO Outreach Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting operational SEO activity to ensure efficient roll-out of the overall SEO strategy across the company brands
- Administer all community-based outreach programs and develop professional relationships with online communities
- Supervise and actively monitor relationships and ensure that actions are accordingly executed within legal and compliance
- Ensure accuracy of obtained media and update as per requirement by various meetings and activities
- Prepare outreach presentations, promote the outreach best practices internally
- Develop tailor-made communication strategies and test them
- Research, identify and build relationships with bloggers, journalists, influencers within the industry
- Create diverse outreach base, via email, phone, social media and other platforms
- Co-ordinating activities with in-house and agency teams to ensure that we gain maximum alignment between internal and external entities, as well as optimising performance of our overall SEO campaigns
- Accountable for preparing data and reports for the Outreach Manager for timely completion of the weekly and monthly reports
- Developing creative and ensuring that creative material is aligned to brand guidelines.
- Supporting the SEO team with regular competitor backlink analysis and identifying opportunities to improve our performance
- Accountable for working with other channels owners such as PPC, partnerships and affiliates to exhibit the crossover benefits of investment
- Responsible for working hand in hand with your technical, content, social and marketing colleagues to ensure we create cohesive customer-focused strategies across the digital platforms
SEO Outreach Executive Experience and Skills:
- Creative approach and original thinking
- Results-driven mind-set
- Strong organisation skills and ability to help to develop, monitor and follow project plans, timelines and deadlines
- Strong understanding of SEO metrics - ability to actively monitor and share results and insights from weekly BAU and ad hoc reports
- Expertise in SEO - so that key insights can be provided to Senior Management
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Analytical and technical mind
- Good communicator
- Self-starter and proactive
- Strong relationship management, problem-solving, implementation and organisational skills
- Ability to cope in the fast-paced and commercially focused environment
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: SEO, Online Gaming