|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Forward-thinking IGaming Company based in sunny Malta is looking for a Swedish speaking SEO Manager. The successful Swedish speaking SEO Manager will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying the websites, from layout to function and according to given specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
SEO Manager (Swedish) Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of paid and natural search engine marketing campaigns.
- Oversight and management of onsite and offsite SEO resources.
- Research and strategic planning for paid and natural search campaigns.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy.
- Off site high quality back link building.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients' social media strategy.
SEO Manager (Swedish) Requirements:
- Native level Swedish communication skills
- Over 2 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Familiar with industry-standard bid management and SEO software
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and practices in SEO
- Good knowledge of PPC and HTML/CSS
We envision a work culture where people come together to grow and challenge the status quo, where we Dare to do and Challenge, and where we stand United and Committed to each other and our customers. Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
SEO, Swedish, PPC, HTML, CSS