|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: Asap||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
SEO Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a SEO Manager with experience of planning across multiple EMEA and LATAM territories. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Gibraltar, you will be responsible for guiding the overall SEO strategy and incorporating the latest trends in digital marketing.
Our clients are a one of the fastest growing brands within the Online Gaming Sector, and need somebody with at least 3 years' experience in a senior SEO role to join them. They are a forward thinking, tech driven company who offer a relaxed, but hard-working collaborative environment, and flexible working hours and the teams here really love what they do.
This role will report into the Head of SEO and ideally you will have Senior/Planning level SEO experience, preferably in the gaming industry or alternately fast-paced e-Commerce. This can be either agency or client-side.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package and flexible working hours.
- An excellent collaborative, team working environment in a fantastic location in the heart of Gibraltar.
- Team and company events throughout the year.
- Discounted gym membership and also discounts and offers for the many bars and restaurants in Gibraltar.
What you will be doing:
- Defining the overall SEO Strategy and KPI's at country level, and leading the technical site analysis, competitive analysis, and content strategy.
- Serving as a direct point of contact for SEO, Insights and Strategies for local Country Managers.
- Providing knowledge and leadership, and coaching, developing and mentoring those within the SEO team.
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports and reporting these into the Head of SEO along with project development, timelines, and results.
- 3+ years managing SEO teams successfully in multiple territories.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with key stakeholders in different territories across the business.
- English language skills verbally and written and any others would be beneficial, especially Spanish.
- Up to date with all the SEO tools and software and the ability to use the Google Data Studio reporting tools.
If you are a highly experienced and talented SEO Manager, and looking to take the next step in your career and this is the challenge that you are looking for, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar