|Malta, Malta||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
SEO Manager | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced SEO Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
As the SEO Manager, you will possess both technical and creative ability in order to have the greatest impact on the company domains and their rankings.
SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the Content-SEO strategy
- Gather analyse and generate reports for several Multilingual company's sites
- Optimizing, monitoring and maintenance of several Multilingual sites
- Ongoing keyword research, website optimization and site analysis.
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns and link brokers.
SEO Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience and knowledge in SEO.
- Previous experience in the gaming industry would be considered a big advantage
- On-page SEO - keyword analysis, keyword research, on page optimization.
- Off-page SEO - link building and off page strategy
- Content Optimization & Distribution, Multilingual Website Targeting
- Exceptional understanding of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Familiarity with industry tools including Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and various SEO tools (Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, Majestic SEO, Xenu)
- Experience working with CMS such as Drupal, or other
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.