|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
SEO Expert | Competitive salary + bonus + benefits + relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an SEO Expert to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company with offices based in Gibraltar.
The SEO Expert will be responsible for the development of the company SEO strategy. You will be confident in all things related to content, platform and website optimisation, brand consistency and localisation.
SEO Expert - Key Responsibilities:
- Develop & execute the overall SEO Strategy among owned, paid & earned media in several countries
- Research & identify opportunities to increase SERPs
- Increase Organic Revenue & the Visibility of Organisation at Search Engines
- Set advanced KPI's & Monitor SEO Performance
- Ensure the Sites' development & Contents are SEO friendly
- Coordinate with Web Developers & Multilingual Content writers on an ongoing basis
- Continuous tracking to ensure that SEO guidelines are applied from all parties across the Organisation and its affiliates (both On-Site & Off-Site)
- Assist in finding SEO agencies that will support strategy and media buying
SEO Expert - Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in SEO, preferably in iGaming Industry and the region of EMEA.
- A fundamental understanding of how search engines & web crawlers work
- Knowledge of current & projected trends of SEO, white and black hat practices
- Advanced working knowledge of a data analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Confident with data sheets tools (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel) & Dashboards
- Have excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Able to collaborate with teams in order to fully identify and achieve company's needs
- Deep understanding of mobile first strategy and how it relates to SEO
- 3 proven case studies related to SEO results
- An advanced understanding of technical issues that could impact SEO performance (e.g. hrefs, Canonical Tags, Crawling, Duplicate Content, Redirections etc)
- Reporting through available SEO Tools (ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Agency Analytics)
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.