|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
SEO job in Gibraltar! The SEO Executive will be responsible for on and off page optimization activities to ensure the company websites achieve natural search engine targets.
SEO Executive Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Responsible for keyword strategy, including determining targeted search terms by volume, competitiveness and relevancy.
- Manage the relationship with SEO 3rd party suppliers to develop short and long-term strategies for the company websites.
- Utilise internal and 3rd party resource to create a SEO on-site content strategy and to create and optimize website content to realise keyword positions and achieve SEO KPIs (keyword positions and new depositing players)
- Ensure all company websites are suitable optimized for SEO, liaising with 3rd parties and internal teams such as project managers, content teams and marketing managers to ensure SEO is always front of mind in the development of the CMS and the websites.
- Work with the marketing campaign teams to ensure content marketing is optimised for SEO.
- Work with the campaign team to ensure SEO supports wider brand, PR and content marketing activity to widen reach and traffic to relevant campaign websites and/or landing pages.
- Deliver the required reporting to the Marketing Manager and others within the department, including the Head of Marketing and as required within the business.
SEO Executive Requirements:
- Demonstrate interest in SEO and marketing with good knowledge of its terminology and the tools and skills required to meet SEO objectives.
- An understanding of the role of content and it's use online.
- A firm understanding of web technologies.
- Marketing background desirable.
- Demonstrate experience in working with third party agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a variety of people and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Think creatively and not be afraid to try new ways of working.
- Manage their own time appropriately and to deadlines.
- Works well in a team and able to share ideas and experience.
- Able to work on their own initiative and stays motivated and learns from setbacks.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.