|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
SEO Copywriter | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | SEO, Analytics
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a SEO Copywriter You will be working within the SEO Team you will be tasked with producing a wide range of outputs from Meta titles and descriptions to specific product informational copy, lifestyle blog articles and onsite commercial pieces. This requires a strong work ethic and passion for writing and narrative.
If you are an experienced SEO Copywriter then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Write original, error-free and engaging content to support SEO strategies; could include but is not limited to blogs, infographics, video scripts and website content.
- Take a hands-on approach with copywriting and editing for different audiences to support each brands voice and tone to ensure all concepts are in-line with brand direction and follow legal & compliance guidelines for the applicable market.
- Has a keen sense of apathy knowing what inspires, provokes and engages
- Is acutely aware of cultural, technological and industry trends
- Uses narrative and a flair for language to bring the brand to life
- Make necessary content changes to the website to support new product launches and product conversions.
- You have a 2+ years of experience in SEO/content marketing
- You possess strong, versatile writing skills, can conduct thorough research and are capable of writing/editing articles, product copy,etc.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and content marketing
- You have strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and the "white hat" way
- You are familiar with SEO and analytics reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.
- You have working knowledge (even if basic) of HTML and experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress etc.
- You have strong project management and organizational skills - demonstrated through your ability to think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines
- You're self-motivated with the ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and pay close attention to detail
- Experience in Gambling Industry will be an advantage, knowledge of sports is a big advance but not must
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rob Ally , Recruitment Consultant on Robert.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Analytics, SEO, Copy, Google analytics, Content, CMS