|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Senior User Interface Designer | Online gaming | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior User Interface Designer to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
You will possess extensive experience with interface design, applying and shaping style guides. A thorough understanding of design fundamentals with attention to detail is key.
Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams of designers, researchers, product managers and developers. Communication will be a key strength and you will be experienced, motivated and passionate for what you do. Fully competent in delivering designs to an impeccable standard and promote company culture.
- Consideration for visual design including key areas such; as layout, colour and usability.
- Overseeing all elements of visual and interaction design to ensure a consistent brand perception.
- Defining and iterating the design in a dynamic environment
- Translating requirements into appealing visual designs and working with User Experience Designers to create alluring functional experiences.
- In-depth knowledge of accessibility and application of best practices.
- Maintaining the Styleguide and Design System
- Specialist in creating Visual and UI design for complex workflows for multiple platforms.
- Experience in creation, design and maintenance of a pattern library / UI kit and translating this to a design system.
- Expert with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite and comfortable with animation led tools like Framer or Principle.
- Experience working with Native apps, responsive design, Material Design guidelines and Human Interface guidelines
- Familiar with organisational tools such as InVision and JIRA.
- Proven experience of working with frameworks and languages such as React, CSS and HTML.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and drive design decisions, providing clear design guidance and thought through decision making skills.
- Manage relationships with senior-level stakeholders and collaborate with the team, Product Management, Development and Quality Assurance.
- Fluency in best practices for user interface design, and some experience with interaction design or user experience workflows.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
UI | creative| Online gaming | responsive design | Visual UI Design |