|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Senior Test Engineer |Online Gaming |Malta | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Test Engineer to work with an agile team of tech pros. You will be part of a team that are responsible for building innovative, industry-leading technology solutions. Based in the central region of Malta within the island's thriving online gaming sector, this is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer at the top of their game!
If you are an experienced Senior Test Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Generous benefits package and tailored career development opportunities.
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Health Care
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Onsite Gym
What you will need
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 3 years commercial experience in Quality Assurance testing for a software development organization.
- Working Knowledge of SQL Query Language and use of SSMS
- Solid Experience working with testing Datasets and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely elevated level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Can meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Strong people engagement skills.
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team.
- A mature approach and the ability to assume responsibility for projects and tasks.
- Write concise yet comprehensive technical documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment.
If you are an experienced Senior Test Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Codes - SQL, Test, Software