|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Billy Malone|
Senior Software Engineer |MSSQL | Dotnet Core
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join a leading global technology group. As the Senior Software Engineer, You will be leading and working closely with the engineering teams to understand what has been developed. Work closely in supporting and developing new features of an existing dotnet core web based application with a SQL database.
If you are an experienced Senior Software Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Financial planning support
- Time off benefits
- Medical cover and participation rewards
- Full Security Clearance
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead point of contact for areas of responsibility within the development team
- Lead technical direction and align development team to this direction
- Liaise with wider business leads and clients as required
- Responsible for managing and executing end-to-end solutions for key technology platforms and be accountable for projects
- Develop enterprise class & scalable web applications
- Enhance and support existing web application functionality which includes new feature development and resolving complex code issues as reported
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, product managers and engineers to build modern, scalable, user friendly and functionally robust web applications in an AGILE environment
- Participate in all aspects of SDLC including analysis, requirements, design, implementation, testing and support.
- Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation
- Researching and embrace new techniques and technology to improve technology
- Focus on quality throughout with strong unit testing
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Experience working with stakeholders to establish acceptance criteria.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- 5+ minimum years of relevant work experience
- Experience developing solutions using Dotnet Core
- Experience with constructing, consuming and/or designing APIs
- Experience creating web frontends with REACT or Angular
- Experience with Relational Databases; MSSQL Server is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are an experienced Senior Software Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Billy Malone, Recruitment Consultant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.